Hadley Powder Coatings with over 60 years Shot Blasting Experience
Hadley Powder Coatings can assure you of a professional, fast turnaround service with our added personal touch and quality control, all at a competitive price.
Blast Cleaning or sometimes known as shot Blasting is primarily used for the cleaning of a substrate so as to be free from rust, grease and paint, usually in preparation for Powder Coating. However, other common areas of use include producing textured and anti-slip finishes to surfaces, paint stripping, degreasing, etching, cleaning surfaces for specialist uses and pre-treatment applications.
Our shot blasting services will ensure the item you wish to blast will be left perfectly clean, right down to the bare metal, therefore giving the best possible surface to apply paint or powder coating onto.
All Hadley Powder Coatings work can be carried out to the specification of SA 2.5 (BS 7079) or higher if required. It is because of our uncompromising attention to detail and quality that we are the first choice for many large companies, the MOD and many domestic customers across Devon & Cornwall and even further.
100% Customer Satisfaction
100% customer satisfaction and the provision of a cost effective service is of paramount importance to us on every work order we process. Whether working on a large production run or a small one off job, all work is carried out to the exacting specifications and tolerances detailed by you, the customer. Hadley Powder Coatings offer a complete Powder Coating, Shotblasting and Wet Spray Painting service to customers throughout Devon and Cornwall.
Hadley Powder Coatings For All Devon and Cornwall
- Industrial, Commercial and Domestic Work
- Free and comptetitive quotations
- Well experienced family run business
- Delivery & Collection available
- Huge range of colours and finishes
- Small and large batch runs
- Small and Large individual items
- Powder Coating large items up to 6.5M
- Small and Single Items (Domestic)
- Powder Coating Devon and Cornwall
- Shot blasting Devon and Cornwall
- Wet Spray Painting Devon and Cornwall
- Alloy Wheels, Car Parts and Components
- Architectural Metalwork, Gates, Railings & Radiators
- Motorcycle & Push Bike Frames & Parts
- Sheet Metal Work, Fabrications, Ducting
- Engineering Parts & Mechanical Components
- Metal Garden Furniture and Victorian Fireplaces